Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm Back (from Death Valley)...


Well, that was a fun few days. My little family trio has been doing this Death Valley trip every other year during the Winter break and this was one of those years. I don't know how many of you visit the Park, but it is so big that you could visit for years (this was our fourth winter trip) and still only see a fraction of what is there. Between the natural wonders, the mines, ghost towns and mining camps, and other remains of human activity, we'll be busy for years to come. Anyway, I will get a little post up on my other blog in a couple days rather than here, since I simply did not turn a single pedal during the four days there. There were plenty of people doing so, but not me. So it was fun, it is now done, and I am looking forward to getting back to the bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...