Sunday, October 3, 2010

Krosstoberfest Day Two...

Day two at Krosstoberfest was slightly cooler and less humid, no mud this time, but many small mounds and tight turns to sap your strength. Hawaiian shaved ice, stripped knee-high socks, Claremont Colleges Cycling representing, Brew master's champion jersey, Teal Stetson-Lee slaying the field again. For the second day I wasn't able to stay for the UCI pro men's race, but if it was anything like the non-UCI pro,1/2 race it was not doubt a thriller.















Slide show link. Beware, it is longer than day one.














2 comments:

  1. Great photos Michael! I am the Ritte guy who is getting kicked by the frothy beer in the barriers. Would there be anyway for me to get a hi-res file of that shot? It's too funny. Thanks Greg. yehyeh1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, I will send you one when I get home tonight. I was kind of staking out that beer mug, thinking something would eventually happen, and then you came along. It was perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...