Sunday, September 5, 2010

Slow Sunday scenes from the Village...

Yesterday's long ride in the heat sucked more life out of me than I expected, so even though I had an invitation of ride GMR, I opted to take it easy and just spend a slow day around town.
Blue biking

Sometimes cute comes with a motor

By bike, or by foot, the two best ways for getting around the Village

Cycle chic, but on the sidewalk?

Holding the parasol for his girl

Townies don't get any better than a Bianchi Milano

To market, to marked to buy a...?

Huzzah! Coates/Back Abbey team!



Two wheels, two ways.

This week's C & V at the Velo was all set to be this 1970s powder blue Cycles Gitane mixte with Simplex:





But then this guy rides in to share his Guerciotti and say hey:




I really like that spider. The ones they are producing nowadays [coughShimanocough]
lack a certain style. Anyway, two C & V for the price of one this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...