Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Photos on the road...

When I am doing any type of riding other than cruising around, or if I specifically set out to take photographs, I carry my more compact, not-so-good camera. Such is the case when I commute to work by bike. Thing about this camera is I can get some photos along with some lousy photos. I also seem to unwittingly press buttons from time to time, not realizing it until I get home later. This set were all taken while moving, either to work in the morning, or back home in the evening. Because of that there were plenty of blurred photos, photos that should have had riders in them, but turns out they don't, and photos that are half obscured by the sun. For all that some of them came out somewhat interesting.
spot the rider

working class rider

side by side on the Pacific Electric Trail

sidewalk riding on Euclid Avenue in Upland





obviously I hit the sepia button beginning here. I do like the ethereal quality the sun creates

headed up College Avenue, Claremont

there is a rider way up ahead

rounding third and heading for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...