Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bottecchia rebuild, part 6: update...

It has been at least a little while since the last update, so; cable has been installed between shifters and deuralieurs, and is working well, on the workstand at the least. Although nothing can replace a ride on the road as a true test, that will have to wait as my nearest LBS did not have any 27" tires in stock when I dropped by today. Brakes still need to be connected, and I am waiting for hoods before doing that. Pedals are the main part lacking now. I have a temporary leather saddle which will work, though it is new, and I will continue to look for one more appropriate to the years of the bike. Anyway I am liking the way things are shaping up, and am hoping that the next update post will see it complete. Arrivederci for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...