Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The poloists are back...

With apologies to Thin Lizzy:


...Friday night they'll be dressed to kill
Down at Dino's Bar and Grill
The drink will flow and blood will spill
And if the boys want to fight, you'd better let them...


The poloists are back in town...


While out for a ride this evening, I could have sworn that I saw someone riding the opposite direction with a bike polo mallet on his back and headed for the colleges. A little while later I went down there myself, but did not see any practice taking place; I haven't heard any chatter, or seen any announcements. So, I came home and checked online and found out from the Bumstead's blog that the Claremont kids were playing down San Diego way a couple weekends ago, confirming that they are indeed back in town. I'll have to check around again on Friday, their other practice night. Here is a pic from the Spring:
and if you did not see it in April, follow this link for a slide show of more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...