Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday feedzone and (new) Quotable links...

"Car keys and common sense are not close companions in this nation."

"Parents like living here, but they live in fear of the cars."

"I remember riding home from Danceteria, long ago, I passed Michael with his dress caught in his chain."

"I just bought a pink frog headlight. Because I love to accessorize with girly things..."

The ages old debate about where funds for road projects comes from is put forth rather succinctly; and while I know these rides happen in other countries around the world, and even other cities in these United States, this is the first I have heard (and nearly a month dated) of our own naked bike ride here in little old Claremont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...