Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend recap...


Well, it was a spectacular weekend around here, hope it was where you are too. Alas, I was not able to get out on two wheels as much as I would have liked, but that happens occasionally, and I did have other things to fill the time. While riding around at the Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area, I did spy with my little eyes, Port Deptford taking shape (in fact it looked like it was nearly ready). That means Renaissance Faire season is almost heare. And then some of us from work took a little field trip to the North Etiwanda Preserve (one of our projects). Everything is completed now, overlooks, interpretive panels, trail signs, etc, and even though there has been some vandalism, it looks pretty good.

A view from the trail.
Another trail view.
Blooming ceanothus.
Day Canyon and Day Creek.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...