Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All us "pinkos"...

I really wish I had something pink to wear today. Of course most people around here would not understand the reason, but what the hey.

I don't know how many years it has been since I have heard anyone use the term "pinko"; I guess it shows how stuck in the past people with a certain mindset are. And what is up with Ford in the photo above, is that an imperious pose or what? Looking down his nose at everyone. I wonder if he is familiar with the story the "Emperor's New Clothes"; it is what I keep coming back to when I see this photo.

1 comment:

  1. Ford is notorious for HATING cyclists. I feel badly for Toronto - I don't think they deserved him but he's what happens when folks don't vote.

    Cherry...yeah. Nice jacket though!

    Color me pink then I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...