Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cycling Claremont: the Spot (Update)...

Blue Thunder, I believe was the name of the coffee in that cup. I already did a little blurb on the Spot, you say. I know. But nothing stays the same, and I thought it was time for a little update. Since my original post, I have indeed had the opportunity to try their coffee - it is excellent, fresh, and strong. They make it using that "by the cup" method; there is nothing sitting around in pots getting bitter. I takes slightly longer this way, but it is worth the wait. I will also agree with my son regarding the panini's; they are good, a healthy amount of meat on them, and toasted to perfection. Their smoothies are still tops. Check them out at their website, or if you are north of Foothill check them out at, well, the spot naturally.


The Cycling Claremont series of posts highlight some of the local businesses I have been known to frequent because I like what they offer, because they are bicycle friendly, or because they provide something unique or interesting, and which visitors to Claremont may also like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...