Saturday, May 29, 2010

chopper...


Got to ride this Kona chopper around a little bit today. Apparently they only made a handful of them, and I would guess it is probably pretty unusual to even see one. The geometry was completely unlike anything else I have ridden, so it wasn't until my third time past (going back and forth in the parking lot) that I started to feel comfortable. Turning, with that massive wheel base, was another problem entirely, one I never really did get the hang of. Maybe with some more room to maneuver... This bike is all about looking cool, and in no way is it functional; unless you are riding in a parade. Of course I was in full lycra kit with cleats on my road shoes at the time and probably wasn't working the cool factor to the utmost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...