Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday feedzone and Quotable links...

"There's a perceptual difference for motorists who reduce speed from 25 mph down to 5 mph, and feel that consists of stopping. Yet a cyclist who slows from 15 mph to that same 5 mph is seen as a lawbreaker."


"...that was before I married a woman who objects to finding greasy bike parts all over the living room."


"Because lots can also go right on a cross-country trip. I can meet people..., see the countryside, stop in parks, see some wildlife and enjoy beautiful early summer days."


"Every day I get on my bike I feel lucky to live in a neighborhood that is worth getting to know."


"I guess I just have to accept for a while that to some people bicyclists and pedestrians are as much a myth as unicorns and leprechauns."


"Forgive me my cynicism, but this is the week that either justifies the efforts of the Bike Week promoters or challenges the effectiveness of their efforts.


"I planned to explore some of the parks roads, but my keen navigation sense only ended up retracing my steps to our campsite."


"Being a clumsy hack on a mountain bike means that May is about as pain-free as life is going to get"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...