Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cycling art to help cure autism...

So yesterday evening, on my way home from the office, I made a short detour off my regular route in order to visit Boomer's Coffee House in downtown Upland. You see, they have a great little exhibit in there right now - cycling art - paintings and photographs. There is even one signed by the great cycling photographer, Graham Watson. What makes this exhibition even more worthwhile is that it is also a  silent auction, proceeds to benefit the Talk About Curing Autism foundation. Alas the coffee house was all closed up when I rolled on up to the building. 


Oh well, it does give me one more destination for the weekend. Check it out if you are in the area. Boomer's is located next to the Upland Metrolink station at 220 East A Street. Thanks to psyclerider on the STR forum; I "borrowed" the image from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...