Saturday, April 3, 2010

Friday feedzone and Quotable links...

Welcome to this recap of some of the interesting stories from the week, a day late (last evening was a little busy). Coast to coast, issues with simple respect, whether it be respect for the law, or respect from our fellow human were, unfortunately brought to the fore. From San Francisco, to New York, individuals in positions of authority overstep their bounds. The city of Burbank shows it does know how to design a road for all users. I like how much I have been reading about cycling in my old stomping grounds of NELA lately, and now bike corrals too. I have long considered driving to be the most boring and mind numbing of the chores that I would have to do, Streetsblog looks at the true cost of that miserable car commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...