Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lost in Translation...

"Cycling should be dull..." said the headline . What? To me, cycling is invigorating and inspiring. If I am up in the hills and canyons, or even a new area on the road, a sense of adventure is almost requisite. The adventure is one of the constant answers to the question "why do you ride?" Even the same route to work comes with daily differences and new thoughts to ponder. Now don't get me wrong, I do understand the point of the article. For cycling to expand into the ranks of the unknowing masses, it needs to become more commonplace. Even so, I hope cycling never  becomes dull, a chore to be endured (I have a car for that). What are you going to do with the English language?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...