Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Laziness...

I wish I could say I did a lot of riding this Memorial Day weekend. There were two local races to choose from - the Barry Wolfe Grand Prix on Sunday; normally wouldn't miss it, but they moved it further out of the way this year, so, uh, no. Another crit today at Dominguez Hills, and a bunch of local group rides with the Psycho-lists. Truth is though, I was extremely lazy, and did almost none - just a little in-town riding. Here is some of what I saw:


Pearsons Hall @ the Claremont Colleges

Memorial Park was surprisingly quite on this Memorial Day

Memorial Day topiary

plenty of people chose to get around by bike
on the extra day off



riders in the Village, and passing through




annual Memorial Day BBQ at Wolfe's Market

stacks of bikes

Woody and Jessie

Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...