Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Comeback Trail, or Road To Rack and Ruin...

Sometimes the Comeback Trail feels oddly like the Road to Rack and Ruin; anyway what I imagine that road would feel like since I have never actually travelled it. Tired, sore, struggling to hold wheels at the back, while clear memories of spending entire rides at the front mock me.


Disappointing night at the Bowl. I was looking for a clear sign of improvement over last week, but it wasn't to be. A break got away on one of the late middle laps. Don't know if it stayed clear; as I said I was too busy struggling at the back. There were some promising signs, for instance, I had a strong acceleration a few times when it was critical. But I want to see more. Soon. The peloton was big, the peloton was fast, the peloton, it bloody well kicked my ass.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...