Sunday, April 10, 2011

CicLAvia Smiles on Los Angeles...

So, another successful cicLAvia has come and passed. It seemed to me as though there were even more people out riding this time than there were for the first event in October last year. That makes sense; you have all the returnees, who had a great time the first go-round, and to the mix you add all those others who missed out, but hear or read about, and didn't want to miss out a second time.


As I look back through my photos of the day, I am noticing some themes, besides the obvious one - BIKES. I think what I will do is give each theme its own little post. So, go ahead look at the following photos, and you tell me, what is the theme?















Pretty simple, smiles, yes. They were rather difficult to miss. Any direction you turned your head, you were bound to see one, or two. Or more. It has been scientifically proven that doing something active, like riding a bike, makes you feel good. Therefore, I put to you, that riding in the company of this many others must magnify that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...