Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The night's Bud's Ride mystery...

was not trying to figure out how the keep the wind from blowing me backward at the top of the hill, or even in more broad terms, how to keep from being dropped. No, it was figuring out why there was blood on my fingers and brake lever. I have no idea. There I am riding along when I realize the fingers on my right hand are sticky, and so is the brake lever. What the? There was enough blood that I couldn't tell where it was coming from, it could have been any one of three fingers. I didn't feel anything, so what the heck? Turns out there is a 1/2 ragged cut at the tip of my right index finger. There is nothing sharp on the brake lever, so I have no idea how it happened, and in fact don't even remember it happening, whenever it did. Not much to look at after all is said and done (not even sure if it is worth this post), but I still can't explain it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...