Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One...


I did not set any goals for this blog when I started it a year ago, so it's success or otherwise is purely subjective. It has kept me busy (more than I expected), resulted in some new friends and acquaintances, exposed my mind to the thoughts of a bunch of creative people all around the world, and has become a creative outlet for whatever minor ramblings I may have, both the on-the-bike kind of ramblings, as well as the kind of ramblings which rattle around upstairs in my head. I look forward to more of the same in the second year.

For those of you who have popped by from time to time I offer you a sincere,
Slainte (that's Irish for cheers).

1 comment:

  1. Congrats - I really enjoy your posts about the fact that Claremont is a cycling town. I hope your blog will help us do much more in the next year, and many years after that! Thanks Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...