Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A brilliant yellow "little bea"...

to brighten an otherwise grey winter day.


I actually took this photo the first week of January expecting that I would use it soon-there-after; but no, it has taken this long for winter to rear its sombre head again.

Almost a year ago Chris Halbur on Planetizen wrote a short little piece on cruisers after a visit to the campus of USC and noticing them parked all over. I have never been a big fan of the style, they have always seemed a bit deficient in the versatility category. There is no denying their popularity, though, as they show up with great regularity in photos I take around town.

And while I am on the subject of bikes (but then, when am I not) an interesting read about how bikes are changing lives and strengthening the economy in Burlington, Vermont on GOOD.

Oh, and if you click the photo above to enlarge, you will see that, yes bea is spelled b-e-a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...